* When you request additional information or register on TerraGo’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
* When you purchase TerraGo’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
* When you register for or attend corporate events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information related to your participation in such events.
*TerraGo uses information collected from you to provide you with the services you request.
* We may use information collected from you to provide you with additional information about our services, partners, promotions, and events and to improve our website and services.
* We use common Internet technologies, such as “cookies” and “web beacons,” to keep track of emails and website interactions between you and TerraGo.
* Customers of TerraGo may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
* TerraGo will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the TerraGo Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the TerraGo Master Subscription Agreement, TerraGo may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
* Every email from TerraGo used for marketing or promotion purposes contains instructions on how to “opt out” of receiving further marketing emails.
TerraGo adheres to the U.S. safe harbor privacy principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement with respect to both the European Union Data Protection Directive and the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection, and is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor Programs for both. Information regarding the Safe Harbor Program can be found at the program’s website:
The contact information for the Swiss FDPIC can be found at:
In particular, we will maintain compliance with the safe harbor principles by adhering to the following practices:
When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
If we transfer your personal information to another country, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy obligations, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
Questions regarding TerraGo’s Privacy Statement or information practices can be directed by email to email@example.com or by postal mail to:
45610 Woodland Road, Suite 140
Sterling, VA 20166