TerraGo delivers software solutions that are relied on every day by leading smart cities & utilities and defense & intelligence organizations in all 50 US states and over 70 countries around the world. TerraGo’s field applications are being utilized by a global customer base including Chicago, London, Jamaica, Toronto, Glasgow, Minnesota, Rhode Island and Illinois (ComEd). TerraGo’s geospatial intelligence products are used by the US DoD, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, NGA, CIA and over 20 partner nations.
Job Title: Director of Sales, Smart Cities & Utilities
Employment Location: Remote location, corporate headquarters in Sterling, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Compensation: Commensurate with experience level
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here? Startup pace, excitement, and flexibility with the stability of an established company
Travel Requirements: Post Covid travel restriction, 25% domestic travel expected
Responsibilities: As a customer-first focused sales leader, you’ll be responsible for developing and closing sales opportunities directly with end-customers and through go-to-market partnerships. You’ll build short- and long-term customer sales strategies while meeting sales bookings and revenue goals. Your primary focus will be to expand adoption of the TerraGo StreetlightOps solution which has over 2 million streetlights under management today.
· 8+ years’ experience in enterprise (B2B) sales and/or channel sales
· Demonstrated success in representing technology products sold to Utility companies (IOU, CooP, and/or Publicly Owned) and/or Municipalities
· Value-based, consultative solution selling experience
· Experience in owning the entire sales cycle including demand generation, qualifying potential customers, prioritizing opportunities, mange the sales pipeline per engagement stages, develop compelling proposals, close contracts, and mange procurement processes.
· Strong presentation skills to lead on-line or in-person customer meetings
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
· Experience working in the street & roadway lighting market representing LED fixtures, networked control systems, electrical contracting, or other outdoor lighting products or services.
· Working knowledge of streetlight central management systems (CMS) and Networked Lighting Controllers (NLC)
· Working knowledge of GIS, Asset Management, and other Enterprise software systems
· Experience with SaaS subscription business models and cloud hosted software solutions
· Some field experience working with lineman, electrical contractors, or other types of field crews
· Experience working on energy efficiency programs or Operational & Maintenance cost reduction projects
· Any experience selling IoT or a connected device product
· Experience managing Request for Proposal responses
· Detail-oriented and highly organized
Job Title: Senior ArcGIS® Developer
We are seeking a Senior ArcGIS Developer to become an integral part of our team! As part of our TerraGo GeoPDF® team, you will design, build, and maintain products built using C++/# languages, ArcGIS® and Adobe® PDFL SDKs, plus open source software.
We need someone experienced with full stack software product development and support. GIS and graphics programming knowledge is required. Familiarity with Visual Studio (2010-2017) and Python [2/3] is extremely helpful.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to become an integral part of our team! As part of our TerraGo Streetlights team, you will build and maintain services to manage the installation and maintenance of smart utility components across the globe.